Clearing cache, cookies and browsing data will permanently delete all the notes you made within your web browser and your preferences. Make sure you save all your progress by keeping a copy of the document in your computer.
- Chrome - Click the
button in the top right, choose History from the dropdown menu and select Clear browsing data.
- Firefox - Press the Alt key to make the menu bar visible. From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- Internet Explorer - Click the cog icon, select Internet Options and wait for the dialog box. Under Browsing History, click the Delete button.
- Safari - Click Safari from the menubar and select Preferences from the dropdown. A new window will pop-up. Go to Privacy and click the button that says Remove All Website Data.
In most browsers, you can open the menu for deleting cookies by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Delete on Windows PC and Command + Shift + Delete for Mac.
Here are some detailed guides that might help you get started.
- Saving a Document to Your Computer
- Opening a Document in Online Notepad
- Complete List of Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Clear Browser Cookies